Re: USB keyboard problems

From: Markus Hästbacka <midian_at_ihme.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 23:56:03 +0300 (EEST)
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004, Christopher Nehren wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 28, 2004 at 15:43:56 EDT, M. Warner Losh scribbled these
> curious markings:
>> So current from aug 15th works, but current from today with aug 15th
>> usb doesn't.  Is that correct?
>
> Yes. Same for August 14th, and 13th.

Maybe this is not a usb problem? Maybe it's a problem in the keyboard
driver? The keyboard driver has other problems too, for example: I have a
keyboard with all these extra buttons, and if my keyboard is plugged in
the ps2 port (whatever version of freebsd, 5.2.1, 4.10 etc.) the keys
print some weird letter combinations to the console outside X, but if it's
plugged into the usb port the keys don't have any life. FYI: my keyboard
is a Logitech Internet Navigator SE.

 	Markus