smb mount panic

From: Chris Laverdure <dashevil_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:22:44 +0000
I'm not actually sure if this is a samba problem, but anyway:

I have all of my mp3s stored on another box and shared with samba. Most
of the time on first boot I execute the following command:

mount -t smbfs //incubus_at_sylvia/root /Network/Sylvia

For some reason whenever I do that now I get some sort of kld related
error (even though netsmb_dev loads), and then I have to do it again for
it to actually mount the share.

More importantly, and this seems to be dependant on how long I have my
box up, if I do this with say.. 48 minutes of uptime, I am greated to a
beautiful kernel panic.

I'm sorry for not providing any debug messages or anything of that sort
-- I'm about to hit the shower. But if anyone is interested I can
provide any information they wish.