Strange boot block/loader problems with SATA on -BETA1,2 and -CURRENT

From: Vaidas Damosevicius <vd_at_vmunix.lt>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 18:45:24 +0300 (EEST)
Hello,

 	I have very strange problem on 3 different i386 boxes. All of them
is running -CURRENT and powered by SATA. After the reboot on 3 different
boxes I see the same error: Missing Operating System. I've tried to
restore boot block using LiveCD, but after the reboot problem comes
back to me. Same situation with 5.3-BETA1 and BETA2.

vd