RE: NFS flakiness since _at_ last Friday

From: Daniel Eriksson <daniel_k_eriksson_at_telia.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:21:00 +0100
Conrad J. Sabatier wrote:

> I'm seeing some real instability in NFS since approximately
> last Friday.

I'm seeing the same problems. On my SMP client with debug.mpsafenet enabled
it only takes a minute or two to lock up NFS enough that it cannot be
brought back to life without a reboot. With debug.mpsafenet disabled I get
the same error messages as Conrad describes, followed later by either a hard
lockup (not possible to break to debugger) or non-functioning NFS.

This is on a very recent (<24h) 6-CURRENT machine.

/Daniel Eriksson