Re: WLAN, WEP, if_ndis on -CURRENT

From: Chuck Swiger <cswiger_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:48:35 -0500
Sam Leffler wrote:
[ ... ]
> PS. There is no reason to cc me directly; I read the mailing lists.

A solution is available.  Go to the bottom of:

http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/options/freebsd-current/sam_at_errno.com

...and turn the "Avoid duplicate copies of messages?" option on.

Mailman has a good color with which to paint the "people who don't want to be
CC:ed on list traffic" versus "people who insist on being CC:'ed with messages
sent to the list or else they might just ignore that mail!" bikeshed.  :-)

--
-Chuck