Keyboard not working Dell PE 1850 and DRAC cards..

From: Stefan Cars <stefan_at_snowfall.se>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 20:49:43 +0100
Hi!

I have some trouble using keyboards (both PS/2 and/or USB) on our 15 new
PE 1850's. The installation goes fine (the PS/2 works, USB does not) and
single user works OK (with PS/2), but normal boot does not work, it
seems it attaches the keyboard to the DRAC cards (it identifies itself
as ukbd0). I found a post regarding this
(http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2004-September/038879.html).

My question is then, is there anyway I can make this work so I can use a
regular keyboard (PS/2 or USB) and the DRAC, maybe by fixing so when i
attach a USB it disconnectes the DRAC and attaches the USB ?. Disable
the keyboard for the DRAC is something I don't want to do since the
reason we bought DRACS to them is the possibility to control them
remote, I have some pressure of people wanting us to run RedHat on them
and I don't want to be forced to do that becuase of this stupid little
thing.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Cars