Re: nForce2 RAID MCP (SATA) support?

From: Maxim M. Kazachek <stranger_at_sberbank.sibnet.ru>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:08:47 +0600 (NOVT)
BTW, many motherboards with AWARD BIOS able to support NCR (or SymBIOS
Logic) SCSI controllers. Those that ships without BIOS. So you want to
tell, that, for instance, i440BX have SCSI support?
You don't need a flash chip for Silicon's BIOS. And, perhaps, you don't
need a message for this BIOS.

    Sincerely, Maxim M. Kazachek
        mailto:stranger_at_sberbank.sibnet.ru
        mailto:stranger_at_fpm.ami.nstu.ru