Re: 802.11 WPA and wpa_supplicant

From: Chen Lihong <d9364104_at_mail.nchu.edu.tw>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:54:04 +0800
I am using wpa_supplicant 0.3.2.
I can associated and authenticated with my AP with WPA/TKIP/1X-KEY-MGMT.
The hosts that at wired side can send packets to my FreeBSD station, but
wired hosts can not receive any station's packets.
Then, I use AiroPeek to capture wireless packets. I saw that any data
packet sent by wired side is encrypted, and station can decrypte that
well.
When station reply or send any packet it is not encrypted, at this time
AP may drop the packet.