Re: ULE always hangs, even with today's CTM bucket

From: Steve Kargl <sgk_at_troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:10:10 -0800
On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 10:24:23AM -0600, Paul Seniura wrote:
> > I wrote:
> > I looked at your config file when you first posted it, but
> > deleted that email and the mailman archive appears to not
> > contain the email to which you refer.  Can you post your
> > config file after you eliminate all the commented out
> > devices and options and remove unnecessary comments?
>
> So I'm having to use MARC to go back in time.
> My first post with the kernel & dmesg are shown there at:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=freebsd-current&m=107531017024929&w=2

I looked and the html markup has mangled your config.

> I know I should clean out that kernel source.
> I'm suppose to keep things documented here.

I recal that you have an insanely small value for the
SCSI_DELAY option and I also recall that you override
some other default constants.  I suspect your choice
of constant and ULE have uncovered a latent bug, but
without seeing a *TRIMMED* down config without obfuscation
from html its hard to make suggests.

--
Steve