small sample program for speedstep and temperatue

From: Robert Blacquiere <freebsd-current_at_guldan.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 22:16:23 +0100
Hi,

I've been working on a small programm for controlling cpu speed
and temperature. I noticed my laptop runs warm/hot too hot accourding
to me. So made first a perl script but did not like it so tried a
c programm to do the same. Oh don't make funny remarks on the code
just starting programming c.

Please feel free to make comments and maybe help build a better one
for controlling temperature and speedstep.

Robert

FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?
OpenBSD: Hey guys you left some holes out there!