Re: small sample program for speedstep and temperatue

From: Melvyn Sopacua <freebsd-current_at_webteckies.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 08:37:17 +0100
On Monday 02 February 2004 22:16, Robert Blacquiere wrote:

> I've been working on a small programm for controlling cpu speed
> and temperature. I noticed my laptop runs warm/hot too hot accourding
> to me. So made first a perl script but did not like it so tried a
> c programm to do the same. Oh don't make funny remarks on the code
> just starting programming c.
>
> Please feel free to make comments and maybe help build a better one
> for controlling temperature and speedstep.

Well, this complements what I've been running for the past few weeks, to
monitor my battery and shutdown the system if I'm AFK. See attached battd -
the battery daemon.
--
Melvyn

FreeBSD sarevok.webteckies.org 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #0: Wed Jan 28
18:01:18 CET 2004
root_at_sarevok.lan.webteckies.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SAREVOK_NOAPM_NODEBUG
i386