patch: teaching dump(8) to change tapes

From: Frode Nordahl <frode_at_nordahl.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 23:56:44 +0100
Hello,

Wrote a small and simple patch to teach dump(8) to change tapes via a
external script.

This sure helps me, not sure if it's ready for or even wanted for
commit though :)

I think using a script for this is wise because there is a myriad of
tape robot systems out there, pair that with a myriad of different
sysadmins with a myriad different backup strategies, and you got a
situation impossible to map in a generic program such as dump, let them
sh or perl it themselves.

Any comments?

Adds "-F /some/where/script" as an option.

The script gets device name and current volume number passed on the
command line.

Name of the option and arguments to the script are inspired by the GNU
counterpart (as of the man page).  If we didn't think of it first,
let's at least make it compatible :)

mvh,
Frode