Re: MySQL with KSE -- Unstable?

From: Mike Makonnen <mtm_at_identd.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:15:28 +0300
>Ran into a similar situation when I used libmap.conf to use libkse for
>apache and mpm worker model. Following the manpage example, I set
>default threads to use libthr instead of libc_r. Running a fairly hi
>load web/mysql server, I ended up with with the error "unable to create
>new threads" and and had to kill the mysql server.

For a long time the number of concurrent threads in libthr were limited
to about 100. I just bumped this up to 8000+ a few days ago.  The newer
libthr in -current also has some bugfixes that were not in 5.2, so if
you have the time I would like to hear what your experiences are with
it and MySQL.

Cheers.
--
Mike Makonnen  | GPG-KEY: http://www.identd.net/~mtm/mtm.asc
mtm_at_identd.net | Fingerprint: 00E8 61BC 0D75 7FFB E4D3  6BF1 B239 D010 3215 D418