5.2 : Mozilla Process keeps alive

From: Bjoern Hillebrand <bjoern.hillebrand_at_s-ar.de>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:17:08 +0100
Hi Everyone,

I am using FreeBSD 5.2 on an Athlon XP with the latest fixes. After
updating to
5.2.1RC1 my VIA 8237 works without any problems with UDMA100 (HDD) and
UDMA33 (CD).
Thank you for the quick bugfix.

I still have an other problem. I compiled Mozilla 1.6 with GTK2 support
( and did it
again yesterday ) and use it for daily mail reading and browsing. Sometimes
I quit mozilla but on my process list there is still a running process
mozilla-bin.

My system slows down because this process uses much of my CPU. I have to
do "kill -9 pid" to
remove this process.

Someone else has the same problems, too ?
I will try Firebird to find out if it's a mozilla bug,but it can be a
bug in KSE too.

bye
Bjoern