Re: 5.2 : Mozilla Process keeps alive

From: Matt Smith <matt_at_xtaz.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 10:25:31 +0000
Bjoern Hillebrand wrote:

> Someone else has the same problems, too ?
> I will try Firebird to find out if it's a mozilla bug,but it can be a
> bug in KSE too.

Yes I have the same problem. Mozilla quite often remains after exit and
starts munching all the cpu. I am running libc_r though so it's not a
KSE thing. I have a pretty much bog standard 5.2-p1 system with mozilla
1.6 and GTK2, although i'm in the process of currently buildworlding
-current as I thought it was about time I got back up to date.

Mine has done this for months. I always assumed it was a mozilla bug,
and i've just kill -9'd it.

Matt.