Re: 652 meg cd?

From: Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-current-local_at_be-well.ilk.org>
Date: 04 Feb 2004 17:29:41 -0500
Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-current-local_at_be-well.ilk.org> writes:

> I have just burned (and am installing from)
> a CD-RW with a 672792576-byte ISO image.

On second thought, although I managed to install from it once, that
disk is not being reliably read, on several different drives.  A CD-R
burned to replace it is working much better.

I'm also noticing a bunch of module loading failure messages during
install; is there something wrong with loading miibus?  [I'm booting
from floppies.]