Re: python ports broken (sem_destroy: Resource temporarily unavailable)

From: Sascha Holzleiter <sascha_at_daemonground.de>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 00:16:56 +0100
On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 21:23, Daniel Eischen wrote:
> > Actually lots of the package builds seem to be hanging in this way.
>
> I'm looking at this but don't see anything wrong yet.  I've
> just started a buildworld and will see if I can get sem_destroy()
> to fail.
>
> FYI, sem_destroy() returns -1 with errno = EBUSY when there
> are waiters waiting on the semaphore.

I get the same errors with yesterdays -CURRENT while rebuilding the
ports tree.

I also noticed the zsh tab completion to be stuck. After completing 3 or
4 paths the shell stops responding and the zsh process is stuck in a
"sbwait" state and can only be killed by killing the login process a
SIGKILL to the zsh process itself won't do...

As said above this is on  -CURRENT of 20040205 and SCHED_ULE as
scheduler.

Regards,
  Sascha