Re: Abwesenheitsnotiz: python bittorrent broken with feb 5(libpthrea d) freebsd

From: Peter Schultz <pmes_at_bis.midco.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 10:34:52 -0600
Sessler, Enrico wrote:
> Back on Tuesday, 10th February.
> In urgent cases you can try my mobile (+49 172 - 86 59 723).

Enrico, do you really think this is a good idea?  I don't.  I was
communicating to the freebsd-current list, and not you directly.
Everyone who sends an e-mail to the list is getting this unsolicited
e-mail from you, and that's not friendly at all.  There's enough spam as
it is!

Maybe someone in Sweden would be so kind as to call this guy and bitch.

:-)

Pete...