Continued ATA issues.

From: Scott Boone <sboone_at_cs.hmc.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:12:42 -0800
I upgraded to FreeBSD 5.2.1-RC2 with a cvsup last night and am still
having system freezes whenever I attempt to move files > 1MB to my 160
gig ATA drive that is connected via an Promise TX2 Ultra ATA 100 PCI
card.

Any hints to help me diagnose this?  If there aren't any other suggestions
my next step will be to go to FreeBSD 4.9 and verify it works there; I
installed 5.2 at the same time I installed the drive.

Thanks,
Scott