Re: Creative SB Audigy

From: Jamie Bowden <ragnar_at_sysabend.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:33:25 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Mathew Kanner wrote:

> On Feb 13, Jamie Bowden wrote:

> > I've installed the Audigy module from the patches at:

> 	Hello Jamie,

> 	I believe that current has audigy drivers included.  I don't have
> the hardware to test them, so it would be helpful if you could you drop
> the patches and cvsup to the latest and test them?  (Nice to see that
> midi worked :) ).

I'm guessing, based on the traffic I've been watching across -current
lately, that updating to -C involves recompiling all my installed ports to
handle library changes?  I don't mind doing this, but I don't have the
time to do it in the immediate future, but possibly in a couple of weeks.
(assuming the primary HDD in this box doesn't die first.  What the hell is
it with modern ATA drives?  I've lost more drives with less than 2yrs on
them in the last three years than I've lost drives at all in the previous
10 years).

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"