Re: Creative SB Audigy

From: Jamie Bowden <ragnar_at_sysabend.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:52:56 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Mathew Kanner wrote:

> On Feb 13, Jamie Bowden wrote:

> > I've installed the Audigy module from the patches at:

> 	I believe that current has audigy drivers included.  I don't have
> the hardware to test them, so it would be helpful if you could you drop
> the patches and cvsup to the latest and test them?  (Nice to see that
> midi worked :) ).

Screw it, in a fit of 'If I totally hose the machine, I'll just do a
binary 'upgrade' from a 5.2 install CD' I'm cvsupping -C as I type, so at
the very least, I'll hopefully have a -C kernel output for you in about an
hour or so.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"