TEST/REVIEW ppp, use ifunit

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:41:38 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,

I have following patch in my queue I have been using for several weeks
now.  It adds a 'use ifunit' command to ppp(8) configuration:

http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/patchset/10007-usr-sbin-ppp-ifunit.diff

!               unit number no longer needs to be passed on command line
!               and can be statically set in config file for each non-default
!               entry
!
! Remarks:      hopefully seperated patch correctly from patch 10008

please review and commit if you like it.

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/