Re: buildworld fails as non-root user

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:24:23 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Joan Picanyol wrote:

> I can't buildworld as a regular user with a clean /usr/obj:
> Is this expected behaviour? Is there a workaround?

I build world using a non-root user frequently, so I'd say it's not
expected.  Could you rm -Rf /usr/obj again (and make sure the contents are
really gone -- rm will need you to manually remove the schg flag, if it's
set), set the ownership, and try again?

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Senior Research Scientist, McAfee Research