Newbie

From: Nasir Mahmood <freebsd_at_nologics.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 05:37:18 -0800
Hello,
I am new to Freebsd 4.9

Have been in Linux Since last 4 years  and just trying Freebsd for
experience.
I need some details to work with FreeBSD.

Where all daemons are started from, like all daemon in Linux (Redhat)
are mostly started from /etc/rc.d/
Where I can add/removed packages.

If let say I install  sendmail .Where should I place it's startup script
so that  at every reboot the sendmail must be started  and runningt.

Where are the scripts to run/stop server daemon. I need this .

Regards,

Nasir Mahmood.