Re: panic (page fault) in poll (on pipe)

From: Brian F. Feldman <green_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:07:40 -0500
Well, that certainly wasn't the (only?) problem!  This has me stumped.
After I find that the corrupt selinfo appears to be at 0xc4eb310c, I
can't tell anything about what object it used to be in.  I've also included
all of the UMA allocations, and the object appears that it's in a partially
free UMA slab but with no attributes as to the ownership.  You can find it
(apparently) in the '256' zone.  Ideas?

  <> green_at_FreeBSD.org                               \  The Power to Serve! \