Re: problem with ld-elf.so.1 install

From: Mike B <meb_at_cinci.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:30:16 -0500
I didn't change anything explicitly related to it but I could have
inadvertently messed it up. It is strange though that I would be able to
recompile the programs with no problem while the existing ones would
produce this error. Was there some change of libstdc++ between 5.2.1RC2
and -CURRENT? I'm wary of moving back to -CURRENT because of this
(OpenOffice is > 8 hrs to compile and I depend on it day to day). Thanks
for your observations.

Mike