Re: How to perform regex upgrade? (vendor branches)

From: Andrey Chernov <ache_at_nagual.pp.ru>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:28:57 +0300
On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 11:24:19AM +0200, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> 1.  You import the new version on the vendor (FSF) branch that
>     comprises of three files only.  The version should that of
>     glibc, say v_X_Y.

There is a problem. I can't find vendor branch there at all. Look like it
was imported initially, i.e. cvs log regex.c, there is no something like
FSF nor GNU. What to do in that case?

BTW, I want to preserve 'doc' subdir from old one, it is still useful. How
to do properly it in the absense of vendor branch?

--
Andrey Chernov | http://ache.pp.ru/