CURRENT as of today won't let me login via ssh, MySQL crashes

From: Gabriel Ambuehl <gaml_at_buz.ch>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 15:22:42 +0100
Hi,
I cvsupped at about 11:00 GMT, subsequently built world and kernel
(ran through flawlessly) then rebooted but now I can't login via ssh
anymore (it won't accept the surely correct password anymore).
Interestingly, the machine lets me login via the console (as both root
and the user in wheel I normally use for remote administration).

syslog also shows that MySQL exited on signal 6 shortly after
having been launched by init. With the build before that, about 2 days
old, MySQL worked for local connections but would catch signal 11 on
connections over TCP/IP and subsequently reload itself.