Re: How to deal with deletes between imports (suggestion)

From: Andrey Chernov <ache_at_nagual.pp.ru>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 04:49:41 +0300
On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 05:38:03PM -0800, Nate Lawson wrote:
> I suggest someone talk to the TRB or cvs_at_ to get an understanding of our
> preferred methods of dealing with the cvs tree.

Per your suggestion long time ago I already forward essential mail from
this discussion to cvs_at_, but still hear nothing from there.

> I raised an objection

As I say, if you object, please be constructive. Non-constructive
objections not helps me to do what I need, they just prevent those
actions, which is not acceptable.

I.e. what to do instead according to your scenario? And in case it is
removing from VENDOR, what to do, say, if some want to see what is in
VENDOR for previous releases (i.e.  orphaned vendor files problem).

--
Andrey Chernov | http://ache.pp.ru/