Re: Can't commit, please somebody fix CVS!

From: Andrey Chernov <ache_at_nagual.pp.ru>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:16:46 +0300
On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 02:15:09PM +0000, Ceri Davies wrote:
> > I see no mention of special lock on binutils in our MAINTAINERS file.
>
> It's in CVSROOT-src/avail.  Looks like you will need to run this past
> obrien_at_.

Starting from several days ago I already ask him about this change and
what he prefer there already 3 times, but got no answer at all.

Without this commit (i.e now state) wrong getopt.h picked for compilation.

As I remember (but I am not sure) long time ago he lift his lock on gcc &
binutils commits, so it looks like leftover from previous times.  Correct
me, if I am wrong.

--
Andrey Chernov | http://ache.pp.ru/