HEADS UP! SiI3112 users please test!

From: Soren Schmidt <sos_at_spider.deepcore.dk>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:11:31 +0100 (CET)
I've just committed a bunch of changes to ATA that should make life
at least liveable for those that are cursed with a SiI3112A SATA
controller. The system will still report timeouts now and then
(you buy crappy HW you get crappy functionality) but it should now
be able to recover from the hangs and continue operation.

Please let me know how this works out for you, thanks!

PS: some of these changes might help people that have suspend/resume
    problems so let me know about that as well...

-Søren