Fujitsu Function Button ACPI Module (FJEX)

From: Anish Mistry <mistry.7_at_osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:45:33 -0500
I've been sitting on this for a while waiting to hear back from the primary
author, but no word after a few weeks, so I'm posting it to see what
people think.  This module allows a program to receive events when the
function buttons are pressed.  It's companion userland program fujiapp
hooks in and receives and event when a button is pressed and show the
level.  It has only been tested on the Fujitsu P2000 series laptops, but
may work on other models with the FJEX acpi device.

Sean's website:
http://www.stalker.org/~sean/freebsd-p2040/FujiApp/

My modifications to make it a loadable module:
http://am-productions.biz/docs/acpi_fjex.tgz
and just fujiapp without the module source included:
http://am-productions.biz/docs/fujiapp-1.1.tgz

--
Anish Mistry