Re: Status reports - why not regularly?

From: Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:27:25 -0600 (CST)
> so, what do you think?  is this a good / bad start

Good start.  I think it indeed has a good intended audience,
different from the bi-monthly reports.

The only thing I would add to your report is to possibly
suggest including ports "framework" changes (e.g. bsd.port.mk)
because that might affect a wider community.  Due to the QA
cycle they are actually kind of rare, but can sometimes have
the side-effect of creating a new "best practice" for ports
(boy do I hate that term :-) )

mcl