Re: AMD Opteron Server

From: <jhinkle_at_gnax.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:39:03 -0500 (EST)
we have done the same thing - dual option works fine - however top may not
show you both cpus even though smp is actually using them.

we have run into problem on getting it to see the drives as one drive -
working through it now -will advise - please do the same if you are
successful with it.  I am using 1640 card on tyan motherboard.

we are using 5.1 current though.