cardbus support in 5.2-current

From: Marco Wertejuk <wertejuk_at_mwcis.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 19:10:54 +0100
Hi,

today I needed to use a cardbus Ethernet card and got
really stuck at it - do you know if it might be possible
to create a list of supported cards?
The first one was from 3Com (xl driver) and the system hung
while trying to enable it (I have no logs yet and actually
don't really want to get into it because I need them only
very rarely) and the otherone was a noname card (dc driver)
and had no phy but a mii.

A list of known-to-be-working cards might be easy at
least if someone wants to maintain it asks for known
cards but the hardware release notes have nearly no
information on supported cardbus cards.

I was also wondering if a cardbus USB2/firewire card
might work with current - any ideas?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Marco Wertejuk - mwcis.com