5.2-RELEASE crash on boot.

From: Daryl Chance <chancedj_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:31:03 -0800 (PST)
I'm having a problem with a freebsd 5.2 server i just
built.  It boots fine while I've got my KVM switched
to it, but if i boot while i'm switched to another
machine, it crashes.  I gives me "panic? [Y/N]" but
the keyboard is not responsive.  I belive it's locked
up at that point because I plugged in a seperate
keyboard to the server itself and i still got the
error (PHY #7 now).  I have a verbose boot below.  I
also recompiled the kernel with DDB and ACPI_DEBUG,
but get the same output.  It could be something with
SMP, thats about the point it happens.  But I'm not
sure.

verbose boot:
http://cspeak.homeip.net/~chancedj/messages
picture of crash:
http://cspeak.homeip.net/~chancedj/crash0002.jpg

If anyone knows how to get freebsd to default to
booting -v, I could set that up and see if i get any
further information.

Daryl.

PS: this was my previous message a few days ago
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=786720+0+current/freebsd-current