Re: problem with scsi device

From: Roberto Nunnari <roberto.nunnari_at_supsi.ch>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 16:10:12 +0100
Hi Doug and Wilko,

Thanks for your reply. I was convinced that it was a hardware problem, too..
..so I installed another OS on that same machine.. just to
make sure it was a hardware problem.. big surprise! it worked
without a problem.. ..went back to FreeBSD and the problem
is again there..

Do you believe that even after that it could still be a hardware
problem? or a mix of hardware bug and software bug? May it be that
FreeBSD software uses some buggy hardware features that the other
OS just don't use?

--
               Roberto Nunnari -software engineer-
                mailto:roberto.nunnari_at_supsi.ch