Re: DragonflyBSD kernel clock improvements

From: Peter Schultz <pmes_at_bis.midco.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 08:46:40 -0600
Johny Mattsson wrote:
> let's not pick
> on each other unnecessarily. Let's just work towards making each of the
> BSDs the best it can be. :)

This is just part of the "sport of hacking" for them.  Remember, these
guys are the pros, and their going back and forth is a natural part of
the competition for world domination.  It basically amounts to this:

     I am the world's greatest BSD hacker, here is the idea I have.

     If you think that's true, prove it you lazy SOB!

Pete...