Re: Processes blocked on ufs or getblk

From: Andre Guibert de Bruet <andy_at_siliconlandmark.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 01:08:56 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Ken Smith wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 10:04:30PM +0100, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
>
> > Can we please keep track of which scheduler people are using ?
>
> I had been using SCHED_4BSD but switched over to SCHED_ULE and was able
> to reproduce the problem with that kernel too.
>
> Is anyone having this problem on a machine that does NOT have the
> disk(s) attached to an aac controller?

I'm using a plain-Jane LSI Logic MegaRAID 320-4X PCI-X SCSI RAID
controller with a SuperMicro 5-drive SCSI-3 enclosure and 5 identical
Fujitsu MAS3735NC SCA2 disks (I've disconnected the external SAN as it
takes too long to fsck it all the time). It's using the amr(4) driver.

I have a recent boot -v up at: http://bling.properkernel.com/boot-v.txt

Regards,