Re: 5.2 and Dell Inspiron 5100

From: Jonathan T. Sage <sagejona_at_theatre.msu.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:33:05 +0000
Greg - yeah, I did turn this site up on my travels.  I'm not much of a
coder, do you suppose for the time being I could get a diff vs. the X
source that you used?  Also, I'd be happy to test anything anyone comes
up with in the future.

On a related note, has anyone had any luck getting the touchpad to fire
up?  Every time I've booted I've had a USB mouse connected without
problem, but the touchpad dosn't detect at all.  Kernel does include psm
support.

Thanks much ~j

--
Jonathan T. Sage