HEADSUP: first chunk of ALTQ driver modifications

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 04:01:28 +0200
Hello,

after the base of altq has been settling in tree for some time now (without
apparent problems) it's now time for the first chunk of driver modifications.
We have been testing this off tree for some time (thanks to the many testers)
and I don't think that there will be problems with this. Nevertheless, I'd
like to ask the respective driver maintainer to look over the changes and
speak up if you object. Otherwise I will commit this after some hours of
refreshing sleep.

Patch is at: http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/PART1.diff

Covers: bfe(4), em(4), fxp(4), lnc(4), tun(4), de(4) rl(4), sis(4) and xl(4)

Thanks!

--
Best regards,				| mlaier_at_freebsd.org
Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661