full duplex sound card dirve

From: Richard Neese <rneese_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:01:05 -0400
is anyone working on full   duplex drivered for fbsd and soundcards. half the
apps I use say the sound is only half duplex.  like kphone wich  we   are
porting and    cpphone   and a few other     including asterisk0 pbx  look at
te sound card and report it as half duplex.

I just think its time we get uptodate with full duplex drivers.  I my self am
new to c/c++ I will help where I can but     have no idea where to start..

RIch