Renaming sound drivers

From: Seigo Tanimura <tanimura_at_tanimura.dyndns.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:10:39 +0900
I am planning to rename the sound drivers as follows:

- `sound'

The generic sound driver, including pcm and midi (to come).

- `snd_*'

The device-dependent drivers, named after the sound driver modules at
this moment.

This scheme eliminates unwanted device-dependent drivers (about 260KB
in my case) from your kernel.

In addition, the module `snd_pcm' will be renamed to `sound', in order
to sync with the new naming convention.

The patch is at:

	http://people.FreeBSD.org/~tanimura/patches/splitpcm-10jul2004.diff

If there are no objection, I will commit on the evening of the next
Wednesday.

--
Seigo Tanimura <tanimura_at_tanimura.dyndns.org> <tanimura_at_FreeBSD.org>