Re: MIDI anytime soon? Patches available anywhere?

From: Seigo Tanimura <tanimura_at_tanimura.dyndns.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:23:30 +0900
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:05:27 +0400,
  "Yuriy Tsibizov" <Yuriy.Tsibizov_at_gfk.ru> said:

>> Still eagerly awaiting the new MIDI stuff here.  Is it ready to be
>> committed, but just being held up due to Mat's personal business?
>>
>> I've tried unsuccessfully to locate the patches.  If anyone
>> knows where
>> they can be found, I'd certainly appreciate it.
Yuriy.Tsibizov> http://docs.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?20030612181156.GH87709, and you should make some changes to build it on -CURRENT.
Yuriy.Tsibizov> If you use emu10k2-based card (Audigy), you can also try emu10kx driver (http://chibis.persons.gfk.ru/audigy/), that has support for midi2 module from Mathew Kanner. SBLive! and CMI are supported by drivers in http://www.cnd.mcgill.ca/~mat/midi2-jun1303.tgz.

	http://people.FreeBSD.org/~tanimura/patches/evennewermidi-10jul2004.diff.bz2

is Mathew's patch released in the autumn last year, synced up to
-current as of the last Saturday.  Be warned that this patch renames
the sound drivers, as annonced by me a few hours ago.

--
Seigo Tanimura <tanimura_at_tanimura.dyndns.org> <tanimura_at_FreeBSD.org>