ACPI degrading.. ?

From: Eric Anderson <anderson_at_centtech.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:08:22 -0500
Ok - On May13th, I was the happiest FreeBSD user on the planet.. All the
ACPI stuff worked (the acpi_video stuff worked for my laptop, I had
several 'cx_supported' modes, etc..), but then I cvsup'ed on July 8th
(around there), and the acpi_video was broken, and no more cx modes
(besides c1).  I backed up to 06/15 and the acpi_video magically came
back, but still no cx modes..

Is there a configuration option I need to adjust now, or is it just
broken? Is there anything I can do to help?

Eric

Eric Anderson     Sr. Systems Administrator    Centaur Technology
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.