Re: fetch hangs, part 2

From: Matt White <matt+list.sw.freebsd.current_at_publicly.neglect.us>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 11:37:57 -0700
Sorry, I was referring to a previous post which described exactly the
problem I was having.  I was more asking if those guys had figured out what
was going on.  In fact, I think that's pretty clear from my message.

But as to your questions:

Not 100% reproducible, but happens enough that I can't leave a large fetch
going and expect it to be done when I get back.  Haven't tried wget because
the previous posts indicated that they were unable to get it to work with
the ports system.

This is a 5.2.1 system cvsupped as of 7/17.  Device is a RealTek 8139.
Processes wedge in sbwait.  No ktrace right now because I need to head out,
but I should be able to get one this evening.

-Matt

--On Sunday, July 18, 2004 1:38 PM -0400 Andre Guibert de Bruet