RE: Can't check large FS

From: Andris <andris_at_multicom.lv>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:30:52 +0300
-su-2.05b# ulimit -a
core file size        (blocks, -c) unlimited
data seg size         (kbytes, -d) 524288
file size             (blocks, -f) unlimited
max locked memory     (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max memory size       (kbytes, -m) unlimited
open files                    (-n) 11095
pipe size          (512 bytes, -p) 1
stack size            (kbytes, -s) 65536
cpu time             (seconds, -t) unlimited
max user processes            (-u) 5547
virtual memory        (kbytes, -v) unlimited

the core size is more than 60Mb, but I can send a link to it