Vinum status

From: Mario Doria <mariodoria_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:18:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I have a box which I use to play around with freebsd-current, it has
a large mirrored vinum setup and that is why I want to know if
anybody out there is running recent -CURRENT sources.

Specifically, I'm interested in knowing if the "panic: dangling
vnode" problem is still aroud; also, if by doing "vinum start" and
"vinum stop" repeatedly, the vinum config reports a disk as crashed.

Thanks

Mario Doria