rtld problem with /usr partition

From: Florent Thoumie <flz_at_xbsd.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:46:54 +0200
	Hi,

	I have a problem since the beginning of the week, my -CURRENT
	system can't boot since I have a /usr partition and dynamically
	linked programs are looking for /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1.

	Some programs are called before /usr partition has been mounted
	(sh, even mount, ...).

	I have found a workaround for that, launching a /rescue/sh,
	mounting /usr and replacing /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1 symlink
	with a real copy of ld-elf.so.1, but this is boring to type each
	time I have to shutdown my computer.

	CURRENT is dated 07/19/2004.

	If anyone can help.

	Best Regards.