Re: Problem with xorg-vfbserver [and other -server] build[s]

From: Szilveszter Adam <sziszi_at_bsd.hu>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:47:19 +0200
Hello again,

I looked at X.org CVSweb, and they also have freetype2-2.1.8 in there.
Also, I tried looking at the port skeleton for xorg ports, but maybe I
did not understand it? There does not appear any steps to *not* use the
bundled freetype library during the build. Maybe it does not get
installed in the end, but this may be a reason why the package builds
suceed... in any event, I had to add "magic" lines in my host.def in
order to skip the bundled freetype library in favor of the system one,
and it works for me...

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM